Tuesday, December 02, 2008

exams have ended!

1st december. my last paper! yeah! the most important part of the semester has ended. and everything now awaits the closure on the 23rd december.

many things have happened since i last blogged. i clarified some stuff with academic advisor about my undergraduate studies in NUS, i went back home, to find out that my mum had rearranged my books, and telling me that i could open a bookstore, which i can, i guess. I guesstimate that my book count is about 1/3 of the USP library. which is. quite. a. lot. most of it from my NS days. I am after all, a late-bloomer, I guess.

So here i am, at the end of a semester, many more to go, thankful for God who has brought me thus far, for the friends that I have, walking on similar but different journeys.

Learning, socially and emotionally, about what to do, learning to be WITH people, loving and all, opening up, and persist in opening up, despite people not accepting, but learning to love all the same.

Its amazing how the Lord has brought me up in the family that I have, that I can flow between different contexts rather smoothly, that I have a wide range of experience with people. That despite me seemingly high up in the heads with USP (which isn't really the case), I am still down there on the ground. The analogy is a false one actually. USP and everything else just isn't in an up-down hierarchy, learning to see these things as different elements, different dimensions of my life. areas to revolve upon at different times. in uni, learning how to engage other people in different ways, and of course, engaging my mind, all the time, my inner being is changing hopefully to be more mature in handling life and circumstance.

its a growing process, and i'll see more of it as it comes. oh wells.

blog comments powered by Disqus