A wonderful dinner!
I was with my sec 4 class, and its always very special everytime we meet.
Thinking about it now, I realise that our class was quite a rare combination of personality dynamics. There were always the same few individuals who were the leaders, and conversation would flow around them. Then there would be people on the fringes, floating from group to group.
And today I laid my emotional ghosts to rest. I think now onwards, I can finally relate to some people as how they should be to me, as friends, as partners along this ride. Its wonderful, its liberating...
And its especially special when someone from the cherished past tells me that i had a thing from writing, way back, 5 years ago! And it took me 5 years and one heck of a writing module to recognise the same thing. haha. oh wells.
All my classmates from the sec 4 class are all blessings from God... And we are still happily together, after so long - and I think that is a miracle in itself, coupled with our endearing form teacher...
I had a wonderful night.