its a brand new semester...
Its the start of the new semesters. I have gotten all my modules, lectures, tutorials and laboratories slots, and I thank God. That I have USS2105 through appeal and succeeded, that I got the LSM lab on tuesdays so I won't have to miss any of the HY2235 lessons... That I continue to have professors and friends that I can count on.
I feel a sense of being the outsider in many of my social circles, but thats irrelevant. The feeling of being in but not quite in. That there will always be that major other part of me that can never find the vent. Hardly been writing. Bad of me. But my energy is so spent in school that I'm finding it difficult to do writing. A bit worn from the running. An ache in the foot. But then again, its refreshing to read the Bible on the ipod touch. I can focus on the chapter, on the verse, on the words, in contrast to the reading a book and my eyes are glazed over. Maybe I need a larger Bible. nah.
But well. The focus should never have been about me. Its about others. about God. About the needs of my dearest friends, whom I'm finding it hard to fathom. They are a riot to be with, some of them... I love them. But circumstance change, but people still find ways to hang on to one another, because thats all we have when we all undergrads. Its difficult to get to relate to people when you're not close enough to them to hear them opening up. Or maybe I'm not that kind of person.
Enough about myself.
Lord give me the strength, the spirit of renewal and rejuvenation. Not to feel jaded about people and studies. Now I know what Dr Ryan was talking about, about finding the hunger and desire to want to work hard. It really is difficult, and I feel that now.
Broken hearts, He will take them all. The power of Your Word, the power of His Blood, everything was done, so you would come. Whoever you are.
(weird, this is kinda emo...)