another day comes and goes...
I have been slightly occupied with NUS modules stuff, and everything seems fine for the moment. And now I've looked through the courses schedules, and I'm wondering whether I might have bitten off more than I could chew. It means a lot of preparations beforehand, a lot of reading and stuff. But things will work out.
Meanwhile, home is not a pleasant place, with the arrival of a guest. mum and dad are both rather anxious people, and that has passed on to me, meanwhile it feels extremely stifling. makes me want to get out of the house everyday.
had lotsa fun yesterday, gymming and running with eugene. anxious about camp...
Meanwhile, home is not a pleasant place, with the arrival of a guest. mum and dad are both rather anxious people, and that has passed on to me, meanwhile it feels extremely stifling. makes me want to get out of the house everyday.
had lotsa fun yesterday, gymming and running with eugene. anxious about camp...