Wednesday, June 17, 2009

not blogging as much...

I last posted on 13th June, according to blogger, and its 17th June already today. Currently I am occupied with... gaming :( , reading, and doing a lot more writing, and so the time allocated to online stuff is being drastically reduced. I haven't been twittering or updating on Facebook, so... already my online time is being reduced... not to mention the delicious bookmarking...

But before I go on an "online sabbatical"...

Results of faculty transfer appeal will only be out at the end of June or early July.

I have finished the photoshoots for the freshman booklet for USP.

After 3 weeks of bleeding and dripping, my wounds from downhill disaster at Ubin are nearing complete recovery except for the lingering scars, which can't really be helped.

In the last week, I've had a bit of sore throat, sneeze, cough, but I think I'm at the tail end of that irritation.

I'm happy for my friend who had the law interview yesterday.

The USP academic cluster/community development gig is barely starting.

I stalled for TED in USP.

... Thats about it for now.

Like I said, I'll be spending a lot of time offline, and in addition to writing, I will be learning a bit of programming, and praying and reading, and then some more writing and then praying again.

So yeap.

blog comments powered by Disqus