Tuesday, May 05, 2009

today 4th May 2009

Gah! Its Tuesday already! Which really shows how packed the latter half of the day was. I went to get a tilt-table thingy, which has been helping me with my wrist-typing ergonomics. Did a whole morning worth 0f updating and blogger, trying to feel how its like to be a full-time social journalist/public-intellect wannabe.

Having an idea to blog about, and its about the hedgehogs vs fox kind of mentality that I've been thinking of ever since a NYTimes guy wrote about it. David Brooks I think, in his recent columns. This kind of hedgehogs vs fox kind of idea has been around a bit, with reference to the complex issues, especialy about poverty, climate change, human footprint... So yeap. I have a response to that, and its about innovation and education, and i put will put it soon at ed-leading-edge.blogspot.com. and i think i'll put the social response to it at eddiechoo.wordpress.com.

Meantime, had a great pizza time with Black Pacific classmates, and Bernard, Joel and me sent William off. It was all well and good. So yeap.

Which leaves me about what I'll do for post-grad and stuff. See how larh. Leave it to God already mah. So not really worrying. Something will come, and I'll definitely be praying about it...

blog comments powered by Disqus