forgiveness/confession
Yesterday night was so, so intense. I went for a VCF meeting, which ended at 11. Reached room only around 1130. Blogged all the way till 0130. Bleargh.
I was furiously typing on 3 blogs, developing ideas as I went along. It got so intense that... well, that nauseating feeling came along - the feeling that says, 'you can't go on, you've done enough for the time being'...
And I stopped, and this haunting thought came to me. Yes, I'm in the process of realising my thing for writing. But no, I've strayed away this time. I've been blogging for recognition, instead of His glory. I went into my 'work' more, and lost a focus on Him. For me now, it is thinking about CONSCIOUSLY glorifying You, even as my fingers scramble across the keyboard, transcribing thoughts to bits.
"Lord with every blog post, with every tweet, with every facebook update, with every email, I really want to glorify You. Search my heart and make it pure. All that I have - Lord, crucify my every thought, every idea, every keystroke, every writing... I give unto You. I dedicate my life to You again."