Friday, April 03, 2009

feeling more brokenness today. and a renewal too!

Good things have happened, and not-so-good things have happened too, but no matter, to Him all Glory and Praise.

Anyway, experienced an emo episode. I'm learning again, I can't put friendships as the main thing that defines my worth. It something like this: heart poured out, and there's nothing left. Or even negative. I really felt I poured out my entire life on the people around me. And I just don't know how far it goes. And at times, its so empty, so dry, that I come to realise that only God can fill me up again.

And in the midst of this horrible episode, I felt this powerful impulse to write. In other words, I'll be writing again, in the holidays! But more importantly, I would have to do a graduate course in writing - not just journalistic style writing, but writing that informs and challenges. But I'll do chemistry first for now.

"Undergrad's Diary" I guess. Something like that.

blog comments powered by Disqus