To remind myself
Recently, I had a very nice lunch with a friend from church. My cell leader, actually.
I talked about how busy I could be, about my interests, and he began to draw me towards the roots of my interests.
Love.
Love, through SMS - technology. Love, for people in the future - environment. Love, for people in need - public policy. Designing policies to embed love. Its not as fluffy as one might think. Love has to be at the centre of intention in relation to everything we do - in the things we think about, in the things that we study. Love for others, with the love from God. Love has to be that driving force, or the policies, the innovations mean nothing at all.
With this statement, I bring myself to 1 Corinthians 13.
And from verse 7:
It (love) always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
I guess for me, Love coupled with knowledge - I aspire to that.