its been sometime
some people have been complaining that I haven't been blogging. Well...
I haven't been blogging much because I have been quite occupied with school work. I am still a bit too committed to my own school work, and I would take special semester because it would allow me to focus on school work, and hope to produce a good piece of work. Especially if its only on one module.
But that aside, serious things have happened or are happening.
I want to thank God for resolving my LSM mini-crisis. I don't know what happened, but the thing is, I could have simply gone for a wednesday session if I had missed the tuesday one. But me being me, the obvious slips by me. And perhaps the prof did too, and so reproportioned my grades to distribute the 15% evenly. Phew. Amen!
There is a second crisis, but its more like a ticking time bomb, and it seems that the longer I wait, the bigger the explosion. There's a church retreat, but its in Indonesia, and I can't just slip out of Singapore. At some point in my life, I will have to tell them, and the more I delay, the bigger it'll be. Simply, Father, I ask for an answer. As to when I must tell them.
and the smallest thing, is academic. I'll be involved in hosting HCAP students, and its going to be a mess for me.
Now, why am I still 'psycho-ing' people to join USP?!? haha. euphemism: evangelism.
Some exciting ideas, and the whole 'break' waiting for me.