Tuesday, March 24, 2009

choices as it feels like now

I'm going through a not-so-easy patch right now in my life. I've been a christian for a while now, and every year it seems harder to tell my parents that. But I have to tell them eventually, and now, things seem to be progressing in such a way that I might need to tell them soon. 


The hardest parts of my semester is over, with the exams to go, and me being me, I'll definitely be clearing the work required. Meanwhile, I've been feeling that I've been given choices... 

And the whole gist of the matter is like this:

1. Don't do it now and let it snowball - meaning, the consequences will be greater, but so will the victory.

2. Do it now and go through with it. 

2. Requires everyone support, when I say, where I say. 

1. Means pushing the event to a later date sometime in the future, at a time when perhaps I can 'gently break it' to them...

Lord, is this from You?

If not this, is everything else contempt of You?

blog comments powered by Disqus