has nothing happened?
Although outwardly it seems that nothing has happened, I know that inwardly, things are changing.
The recent incident has perhaps brought about a spiritual sensitivity. And, although there is no set date, I now feel daily a sense of urgency and preparedness - that the day will come when I have to tell my parents, and that day will be unpleasant. But on that day, I know that my cell will be with me to ride out everything. And of course, it'll be a bonus if it happens with a christian girlfriend in tow. But again, everything is up to the Lord - I can do nothing but pray.
Again, before everything else can happen, I still have to set things right with the Lord. I sin, and I go to Him for forgiveness. Lord, help me everyday to set right my paths. Give me the grace to come back everytime I stray, O Lord.
So yeap.