Tumblings
How have I been this week? The non-committal 'alright', as usual. I picked up a new habit - to always have a notebook in the back pocket, and to keep pens around at all times, to direct every thought there anytime it arises.
Feeling liberated too, mainly because of spiritual freedom! woohoo! Learning to get past own conceptions and perceptions of myself.
Discovered the MIT Graduate Writing Course in science writing, and thinking about how to get there. Still thinking about the sociology major, but that is low down in priority. Definitely taking the science, technology, society minor thought! Dread thinking about working with potentially a very sarcastic prof
But all of the above lies in the future, right now, doing fine with chemistry, and progressing in USP mods.
I can safely say I am still living a charmed life, more or less.
Celebrated friend's 19th on the 23rd. oh wells.Technorati Tags: NUS, life, writing, wishes, ambitions, hopes
Feeling liberated too, mainly because of spiritual freedom! woohoo! Learning to get past own conceptions and perceptions of myself.
Discovered the MIT Graduate Writing Course in science writing, and thinking about how to get there. Still thinking about the sociology major, but that is low down in priority. Definitely taking the science, technology, society minor thought! Dread thinking about working with potentially a very sarcastic prof
But all of the above lies in the future, right now, doing fine with chemistry, and progressing in USP mods.
I can safely say I am still living a charmed life, more or less.
Celebrated friend's 19th on the 23rd. oh wells.Technorati Tags: NUS, life, writing, wishes, ambitions, hopes