getting used to myself.
I'm glad I was able to more than survive the math test. honestly it wasn't really that difficult, but i did make a lot of careless mistakes, as usual. Anyway, I reminded myself not to brood over it. Now that the test is over, treat it as another tutorial, and learn from it.
I need to get over the fact that in some other areas in academic, I might still be somehow, above average. I know that there are people who can think faster, and more thorough than me, and I think my time in JC has kinda conditioned me that I am just not a certain kind of thinker. I am however, a slower, deeper thinker, and I know that I'll just suck at trying to strain myself thinking faster than others when I am plainly not able to do so. Flashes of insight do come, but only after going through a thorough process of thought...
and so this line of thought leads me to Psalms 139.