Monday, May 19, 2008

May 17th to May 19th 2008

I went for my church retreat, and I was quite reluctant to go, because it was overseas and it was for 3 days. But I still went anyway, and I'm very glad I did. I learnt many things, and shared things I never thought I would have shared with my cell members.

I still feel daunted by the fact that I'm a youth leader, though I have no idea what that means - I guess this is one of those things of grace - by virtue of position that God has given, and nothing else. If there was one thing that was truly God and no men in my life, this would be it - being a Youthnet leader.

I went there thinking I should be asking for direction, instead I was affirmed by community. I still have no idea what I want to do and where I should do, but I believe God has something for me there at USP, and though I couldn't find anyone else who might be in USP there, I believe that when I go to USP, there will be people there, with open minds and hearts, who will be able to see my needs, and I pray that I will be able to see theirs.

It is possible that I might be some sort of a leader there - how, I don't know. I want to try change the tone of competition there - training together to be fit together, to be able to mesh with one another with our strengths and weaknesses. I don't know how whether the things I know will be able to demonstrate some sort of academic leadership of sorts, but I'll see how, and surely God has given me certain gifts for a reason - for the marketplace, as a light to others. I hope and pray. I really still have no idea where to go and how to go...

Pray.

blog comments powered by Disqus