this is arguably a terrible week
This week might be a terrible week because of a few reasons, or rather, 8k reasons.
It's because I have a 3k personal final assignment to write, a 5k group assignment to write, 1 group presentation, 1 individual presentation... And because I'm locked out of the weekend, I'll be left with only the weekdays. Highest priority is now the 5k group assignment, which I will write tomorrow through friday afternoon.
As for the Encounter... well... I know God is there for me, as He has shown it - a good, solid B for my first global politics assignment, good friends to work with, an A for the mid-term biodiversity... Overall, things aren't looking that bad, considering I'm a yr zero kid who foolishly took 2 special term USP modules...
Thank the Lord!
It's because I have a 3k personal final assignment to write, a 5k group assignment to write, 1 group presentation, 1 individual presentation... And because I'm locked out of the weekend, I'll be left with only the weekdays. Highest priority is now the 5k group assignment, which I will write tomorrow through friday afternoon.
As for the Encounter... well... I know God is there for me, as He has shown it - a good, solid B for my first global politics assignment, good friends to work with, an A for the mid-term biodiversity... Overall, things aren't looking that bad, considering I'm a yr zero kid who foolishly took 2 special term USP modules...
Thank the Lord!