random random thoughts
I think I know why local gals are bored at local men. Its because men in singapore are either boring driven overachievers or underachievers, with a stuck mindset the result of years of suffocating love and shelter by their families. And then as a result, the men are actually looking for women like their own mothers...
On another note, I think that few people actually dare to push the boundaries of their thoughts. That could be why we never quite achieve anything. And because we are so sheltered, we don't want to push through the realms of comfort and really do something. I mean, when you can be actually quite comfortable at home, where the parents are there, you don't want lose all that for the sake of something uncertain. It might be suffocating our innovation.
Yes, I happen to know that Acer was started up by Taiwanese company. Kinda puts things into perspective.
What I think enterprising people need is simply encouragement from their families. Use the love, not their money. Because money poisons many a relationships..