random thoughts about graduating in USP
Maybe its because its nearing the end of the semester, but a random thought dropped by. I'm thinking, when my years in NUS-USP (assuming i make it all the way) are over, I would like to, with other graduating people, throw a graduates' appreciation party or something, inviting the profs and maybe some alumni... But I'm only in year 1, and graduation seems so far away... but one day it'll come, and i'll want to thank USP for giving me so much...
Am now also suddenly questioning the utility of USP modules, especially with respect to myself. Without USP, I would have no issue doing the STS minor that I wanted, but without USP, I wouldn't have found out about writing and thinking... but only USP gives me the opportunity to stretch myself in thought. And the ISMs... I thought I could do something at the interface of science and arts, do something truly third-culture-ish, like whats being done at SEED and Edge... arh wells. the reality of academia...