had fun on tv!
I'm extremely thankful to God for making tonight possible! Truly, all things have been ordained in His time. I met really nice people, and I really liked what I said back there. I talked about my passion for my generation and for SG's future, and I'm glad I said what I said - it was the things I've always wanted to say!
I have my opinions on other things, such as how SMU people 'are' - how they talk, and why, and some of it is unpleasant stuff. But to be fair to them, they embody passion too, its just well...
And another thing that kinda bugged me was that... very few of my good friends watched it. I thank those who did watch it very much, but for the rest... well... there was a halloween event, but can't help feeling slightly hurt. But its ok. Have to move on.
So thats that! Looking forward to the alumni dinner, and hope to meet cool people there, establish relationships and all!
woot!
Thank God!