Saturday, March 08, 2008

No laptops till...

i went to the IT show and was kinda underwhelmed by the offers there. It was tempting, like those Asus gaming machines, but in the end, I didn't, because I wanted a Mac that I could WORK with, not play with. So I had to set my priorities right. MAC! Meanwhile, I would need to buy MAC office 08 and then, buy a Macbook with help from my sis, and everything will be fine yeah!

Meanwhile, hesitating about Special Term. Might not be so 'special' after all. Thinking about mapping of modules and all that kinda crap. Kinda sucky anyway. No proper support for USP-bound students who want to take early term. arrgh. oh well.

meanwhile, having fires to put out at home, which is rather emotional draining and all. and all the more pressurizing... aarrrggghh. if there's an area of my life that needs fixing, that will be it. sigh.

blog comments powered by Disqus